Typhoid, severe hair fall, itchy scalp, dandruff. Home remedies to prevent hair fall?

Hi, Doc when I was 17 yrs I got Thyphoid but after treatment i didnt shave my head as i was in college. After that my hair started loosing tremendously now that I am 32 years still there is no sign of improvement. i am married and i have one child. My scalp itches me plenty and i have dandruff . I use head and shoulders shampoo but in no vain. As I am in there is no dermatologist so that i can consult please can any one of you give me any home remedies so that my hair fall will lessen and have lustrous hair.
Asked On : Sun, 7 Oct 2012