Type one diabetic, sore lump in arm pit, getting smaller on playing sports, sweating. Causes?

Hi I am type 1 diabetic and have a sore lump under my right armpit I ve had it for a couple of weeks and it got smaller but when I tend to play sport and sweat it becomes larger and is quite painful I ve had this before a few years ago and was told not to worry my gp simply said you seem fit and healthy I m sure it will go away I don t really want to go to my doctor unnecesaraly as my local surgery just really don t have time
Asked On : Thu, 23 Aug 2012