Type II diabetic. Burning feet while taking glimaday. Itchy water boils on head, neck, nose when taking piopar 15 and ismet 500. Why having side effects when taking different medicines?

I am diabetic-II (BF-127 and pp-163 with out medicine with control diet), the following side effects are observed while on medication but doctors are yet to proved please advise me with your valuable opinions; 1-Glimaday -1 half tablet daily causes burning at bottom of feet , however it bring down sugar level to normal 2-Piopar-15 with Ismet-500 one tablet each started after stopping glimaday-1, I am facing problem of itching and water boils at head, on neck, on fingers and wrist , on nose and on part of face. Please advise, I have started multivitamins and calcium tablet wtih alternate medicine no.2 where as I was not taking these tablets with Glimaday-1. regards Purshottam Das, 0000
Asked On : Sun, 20 May 2012