Type 2 diabetic. High blood sugar, depression. Taking Victoza, Piolitazone, Trazodone, Citalopram, Statins and BP Tablets. Suggestions?

I am a type 2 diabetic and am recovering from depression. I inject 1.2mg of Victoza daily and pioglitazone for diabetes control and take 50mg of trazodone (recentlyreduced from 200mg) and 60mg of citalopram as well as statins and blood pressure tablets. I am trying very hard to lower my blood sugars which have been high lately, around 12-14 mmol when they were under control a few months ago. Could the antidepressants be a significant factor in raising blood sugars as I have read that they can affect blood sugars, but I understood this to be more likely lowering them?
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013