Twitching in lip area, chin, pulsating nerve. On low carbohydrate diet, drinking diet soda. Causes?

So I have had a twitch for about 6 days or so in my bottom right lip area (not on lip, but area under lip and close to right side of chin ..... had it one time before about a year ago, and it last for about 7-10 days....feels like a slight jumping nerve. I am nervous about it, and I have no other symptoms of anything, as I am in good health. I eat a low carb diet , drink diet sodas, and salty foods. Any feedback?
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012