Twisting sensation from throat through systems, severe pains, burps and vomit. Taken acid reflux pills, gluten free diet. What could be the reason?

For over a year I have been experiencing a twisting sintation & it starts from my throat all the way thru my system. It comes & goes like labor pains & can last from 4 to 6 hours. It feels like I swallowed something to big and it s trying to get out. It makes me burp & somethings vomit . My doctor has tried 2 different acid reflux pills but they are not working. I am currently trying a gluten free diet but it s not working either. I m at the point of thinking maybe I am allergic to starch . I am frustrated and tried of the pain and discomfort. Please help.
Asked On : Tue, 10 Jul 2012