Twisted knee in injury. Difficulty bending knee, reduced swelling, clicking knee. Done x-ray. Problem?

hi im recovering from a football injury where i twisted my knee , it been a month now but im still having problem fully bending my knee (Left) im walking with a little limp ,the swelling has gone down but when i walk my knee clicks on the righthand side bend, once its clicked then im ok walking until i stop for a while and then this clicks again. its been xrayed twice and both time ive been told that they can t see anything that would be causing me any problems. what could be the problem & solution. Thank you
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013