Twinge pain on side of ovaries, frequent urination followed by mild cramps, buttocks, not on periods due. What is the cause?

last night and the nighr before i had a twinge pain on my left side i thought maybe it was due to ovulation then this morning into 3pm i had urination problems having to go every 15 20 min it was clear no pain but couldnt stop it finally did then i had mild cramps and slight pain in left buttocks and tured but was able to wash clithes clean.some etc. i am not due for my cycle until 14 days
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  199 Awaiting Answer