Tummy cramps, loose stools, burning feeling. Some relief with mebverine. Cause and cure?

Suffering tummy cramps, loose stools and a burning feeling across tummy when it cramps for three weeks, it appears to be triggered when i eat mostly anything but worse when eat rich foods, dairy etc. it can also wake me from my sleep to. Doctor put me on mebverine 2 weeks ago but although this has helped slightly not enough to make me feel it's worth it.
Asked On : Mon, 14 Oct 2013
Sep 2013
Thanks for the query to H.C.M. Forum.
If I were your treating doctor for this acute severe diarrhea , I would come up with these possibilities , these includes.
1 Gluten allergy i.e lactose allergy ( diary products) as you mentioned that diarrhea aggravate with milk products , so this is an indication that your intestines has allergy to these products . Diagnosis can be confirmed by clinical history and allergy tests.
2 Ulcerative colitis , diagnosis can be confirmed by colonoscopy .
3 Amoebic colitis or worm infestation ( including E coli) .Diagnosis can be confirmed by physical examination as colon is palpable in this type of cases .
In my opinion first of all consult a physician and get his opinion regarding milk product allergy.
Good luck. Dr. HET