Tummy aches, farting, vomitings after dinner. Chest heaviness. How to get relief?

Me and my son have been vomiting all night it started after dinner ( witch he had only 3 forks of) that he had tummy aches so I thought it was just gas since he was farting and put him to bed after a half hour he woke up that he had vomited in his bed so he came in the living room with me and fell asleep on the carpet after he fell asleep I ended up throwing up as well and it went on all night taking turns, I tried to give him children pepto but he threw it up as well. This morning he looks better he had some Oreos for breakfast but ended up farting and squirted, I tried to give him rice for lunch but he ate a few spoons I also tried toast and samething few bites all he wants he water. Me instead I have heaviness on my chest it bothers me when I take deap breathes what can I do to get rid of it?
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013