Tubes tied, weight gain, excessive hunger, hot flashes, excessive thirst, nausea, vomiting. What is going on?

Hello I am a mother of three and I'm in my 30's, and my tubes are tied. I have always been under 100lbs before and after my children. I recently gained 30lbs in 30 days and I am constantly having hot flashes which is accompanied by hunger and thirst. I notified my Dr. and she referred me to a Endocrinologist who has tested me for everything under the sun. All my results are normal but I get very sick in the mornings with nausea, vomiting, and hot flashes. After several visits to the Endocrinologist with no luck of finding a solution He told me he thinks I need to see a psychologist. I'm not making this up sometimes I faint and my husband has to help me or my children. Can you please tell me if you ever heard of a patient with this issues.
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013