Tubal ligation done, heavy and clotty periods, occasional spotting before periods that stops post intercourse. Signs of uterine cancer?

I am 37 I had a tubal ligation in 2008. My periods are heavy A clotty at times. I sometimes spot a few days before my period only to Stop before real period starts.. I bleed sometimes With intercourse and bleeding stop right after. Had HPV when I was 18 but Got cryo done. Inhave had 3 normal paps. Afraid of cervix uterine cancer? I have no insurance. Really scared.
Asked On : Sat, 29 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  21 Awaiting Answer