Trying to quit smoking. Taking bus par, prilosec and zyrtec. Need suggestions

It s not every night but I get to a point were I can t stop hacking I throw up n have to use an inhaler . Yes I do smoke but this problem did not start till a few months ago. I take bus par , ativain, celexa n limictal. Also prilosec n zrytec... I want to quit smoking but this rarely happens. Ok so tonight this happened I took my inhaler I feel better still a little hack. But I feel all paranoid like I m going to die n my right side of my head got all hot... But I will eventually pass out... Help me
Asked On : Mon, 7 Jan 2013