Trying to lose weight, PCOS. Wants to take lipo 6 black fat burning pills. Will they affect fertility?

Hey, I m a female, 5 6 and 112 kgs.n have pcod . I have been trying to lose weight and get a really toned body. I am really desperate to lose weight as soon as possible and I was thinking of taking Lipo 6 Black, fat burning pills which contain high amount of caffeine. I m aware of the side effects mentioned on this product s website. But I m afraid if it s possible that these fat burning pills could affect my fertility or cause any problems while conceiving in future. would you recommend me to take these fat burning pills?
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013