Trying to get pregnant. Tubes were blocked. What are my chances of conceiving?

im trying to get pregnant . i found out my tubes where blocked. got pregnant 2yrs ago in left tube and it was removed was told right tube is was opened during surgery. last was i had every symptom of a period but no period . took test 2 days before period negative it is now 2day past time to start. what are chances of conceiving with one tube ? what are chances test was wrong? my first tubal pregnacy showed negative on the first test i took
Asked On : Fri, 5 Oct 2012