Trying to gain weight, had stress. What can I do to return to usual weight?

i have been trying everything to gain more weight! i use to be 115 kilos. i lost everything in 2 months because of stress and i became 75. now after 2 years i am 77! i tried more meat, protein shakes ( muscle milk), and more sodas or more sweets! i ve been working out a lot too cuz i m in the army. but i need help cuz i don t feel ok and i m really really desperate! i use to have a lot of body mass and a lot of muscles! and because of a lot of stress i lost EVERYTHING that i have been building since i was young! i would like to ask u what i can do in order to return back to the old good days! i would do ANYTHING! even medication! but i need it fast because i m being recruited on the first of july again and i NEED to be ready! i really do. PLEASE! PLEASE HELP ME OUT! thank u for ur assistance. please write me back soon :) thank u for ur time :)
Asked On : Tue, 8 May 2012