Trying to concieve, ivf, shortage of eggs, husband 5% morphology, we are cousins. Genetic problems?

Hi , my husband and i are ttc for 3 years now. after 14 month of trying ,i had pregnancy and ended in M/C at 11 weeks, tried for another year and nothing , we decided to go for ivf and out of 18 egg ,15 mature and 10 embryos and 7 made to day 5 , 2 to pit back and other 5 dead in the same day. and ivf faild 14 days after.tried again for 9 month and a chemical pregnancy !! dr said my husband has 5% morphology. i should add that we are cousin. do you think we have genetic problems??
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012