Trying to conceive, vomiting, headache, pimples. History of irregular cycles. Treatment?

Hi. married 2 years ago. My age is 28 and hus is 32. We are trying to conceive 10 months. But not getting . previous i m not getting exact 28 cycles . Now this 3 months is exact 28 day cycle. before mensus date me getting pregnency symptoms like vomiting , sivier head ache , Pimples and other symptoms also. we are thinking that consult a doctor. Before tht what may be the problem . any suggestions please ?
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012
Since you are married for only 10 months and you are having regular cycles, the best option for you right now is to have sex on every alternate day during your fertile period- that is, day 9 to day 16 for next six months. In case you do still do not conceive, then you need thorough investigations.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal