Trying to conceive, unexplained infertility, ovigyn d, gestofit 300 SR. Treatment?

have been married for 6 yrs and haven t been able to conceive even hsg is normal,the doctor said i have unexplained infertilty.i have been prescribed ovigyn d for 30 days and gestofit 300 SR starting from day 15 onwards for 7 days. how will these two medicine help me concieve? are these two medicine enough for me or should i go for more treatments? please advise.
Asked On : Fri, 25 May 2012

The two medicines that have been given to you are hormonal tablets to regulate your cycle and the endometrial growth. Along with these, you need to have ovulation inducing drugs and have alternate day intercourse on your fertile days.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.

Dr. Rakhi Tayal