Trying to conceive, undergoing treatment, no development in follicles with dupahaston, serofene, gonal f injections. Cause and remedy?

hello am 28yrs old well am having treatment to be pregnant the problem is my menses are not regular and got follicle small about 8 mm sometimes 10 and its not enough so went on injection with gonal f and ovidrel after 2 weeks got pregant lost the baby at 2and half month did a dc after that again i;ve tried this time i ve used 19 gonal injection but the follicle was not growing now am back again to treatement this time i ve tried duphaston to get my menses ,serofene & metformine to make follicle grow unfortunately its hasnt develop i have the bigger follicle at 8mm now will have to do gonal f injection again dr precribed me metformine,primolut after menses will do ganal why my follicle are not developing ? is there other solution to get pregnant ?please advice
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  64 Awaiting Answer