Trying to conceive, unable to. Asked to take semen analysis test, HSG, blood test. Suggestions?

Hi Sir I am 30 year old & my husband is 36 we have one daughter 5 years old and we are now planning for another child. First child was spontaneously conceive. Now we tried for two - three months but there is no result. Presently we are taking treatment from gynecologist and she suggested HSG Test , Semen analysis & some Blood test . Is it necessary to do the test or we tried by natural method for another months ?
Asked On : Tue, 4 Sep 2012