Trying to conceive, taking Imazole, discharge after uterus infection

i am savita from pakistan i got married 2 years ago. on 14 February 2010after 5 months of my marriage i went to doctor for pregnancy.She me CEROPHENE AND MAZIVIT medicine for pregnancy i ate and got pregnant in 2 cycle on SEPTEMBER2010 but after 8 months baby girl got expired inside the womb.i gave birth normally to the baby in 2011,April 26.till now i have not got pregnant after consultin my doctor she gave me conceiving medicine for 3 cycles but i am failed.after delivery i got utrus infection of omitting discharge all the time. my doctor gave me medicine IMAZOLE CLOTIMAZOLE. MY PROBLEM RESOLVED. NOW my doctor has advised me to wait for natural pregnancy/my periods are regular and my husband s tests are ok my prolactin is also normal.
Asked On : Wed, 3 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  192 Awaiting Answer