Trying to conceive, taken injection for follicle rupturing. Any way to predict pregnancy apart from missed period?

hello doc. i am ttc for the last 2 months. doctor gave an injection for follicle rupturing and it got ruptured and she told me to have contact on 15th and 16th of this month and told me to meet her on 29th of this month whereas my periods is due on 26th. i am so tensed and i am expecting a positive result. is there is any other way that i can predict before a missed period. i am not finding any other early pregnancy symptoms as well but there are slight cramps which resembles mensural cramps.
Asked On : Thu, 25 Oct 2012