Trying to conceive, suggested Folgelplus and Ecosprin. Should I take Susten or Ecosprin?

i had 2 miscarriages first is missed abortion because there is no heart beat and dr. did dnc.after a year i got pregnant with three fetus and after 2 months there is only two fetus remained and continued but after 4 months uters mouth opened and dr.did stitches but after 15 days it again opend and dr did abortion .before both pregnancies i took lytryl tablet from the 2nd to 5th day of my menstrul period to after 6 months i did all test torch, thiyoride, fsh lh suger and follicular study. all tests are normal but tourch igg rubela, cmv and hsvare positive and in follicular study follicels are proper but endometrium in early proliferative stageon 14 day of i am trying to concieve i consulted two doctors one sugested me to take folgelplus and ecosprin75 tablets and the other sugested folgelplus and said do folliclar study and when the egg ruptuered from that day start taking susten vt 400 .please sugest me should i take susten or ecosprin
Asked On : Thu, 4 Oct 2012