Trying to conceive, spotting before periods, thick white discharge, swollen vaginal walls, no pain, do not have any PMS. Pregnancy chances?

Hi i might be pregnant by 4 weeks and ive had alot of symptoms including spotting 7 days before my period, the symptoms subsided about 3 days before the spotting Which was brown and light ,only visible when i wiped. I want to be pregnant but i dont feel anything anymore, do you think i could be? My period is expected tomorrow or the day after but dont feel any period signs, but i have had a wet thick discharge that is white and swollen vaginal walls but it doesnt hurt at all! Do you think i am pregnant?
Asked On : Wed, 3 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  72 Awaiting Answer