Trying to conceive since long, advised HSG, ODOVA. History of ectopic pregnancy. Should we opt for HSG?

me and wife age is 30 yrs. We have been trying since 2 yrs. Unfortunately (letroz (3rd to 7th day) + ) she got pregnant but ectopic case and need to be operated. Now Dr suggested to first go for HSG than start the same treatment as harmonal imbalace is there. Now she has suggested the ODOVA (Inductiona Ovulation ) from 3 to 7th day and 10 day follicular study and after that HUCOG 5000 double. Shall we go for HSG as my wife is bit tensed about this test due to pain ? An the process we are following is fine. She also has her cycle imbalance
Asked On : Fri, 30 Nov 2012