Trying to conceive, missed periods, negative in series of pregnancy tests. Reason?

ive been trying for my second baby for 15 months now but with no luck. This month i am nearly 3 weeks late on my period (im on day 51 of my cycle at the moment) and still no period ive done 3 pregnancy tests and all have come up negative. I did the last one when i was 2 weeks late, but on my first pregnancy i did the test 3 days after my missed period and it showed up positive but the next day i did have a bit of a bleed but all was ok and i had a healty baby girl. Is it possible for the hcg levels to not show up as quick on the second pregnancy? ive not been under any changes this month or stress that would cause the strain. But this did happen at the beginning of the year i was 3 weeks late and then came on my period but i had been have anxiety attacks at the time which is what i think caused it but recently nothing. Any guidance you can offer will be grately appriciated :)
Asked On : Fri, 30 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  22 Awaiting Answer