Trying to conceive, have irregular periods, partner with low sperm count. Advised susten after IUI. Will I conceive?

hello doctor, i am 26 yrs old and hubby is 28yrs old. and we are trying to get pregnant for past one year but in vain. me have irregular periods and my hubby has low sperm count . but wen we took medications its showing us awesome result. so our doctor advised us to go thru iui . and we did iui for twice in the past two months. last iui came negative and just yesterday i got ma another iui and the doctor gave me susten 400 vaginal tablets for 20 days. is everything will go best for me. what is my condition and whether i will get pregnant. please leave me reply doctor.
Asked On : Mon, 5 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  69 Awaiting Answer