Trying to conceive, had sex after ovulation test. Tampon was stuck inside during sex. Could that hamper chances?

I am actively trying to get pregnant and we did have sex after the ovulation test said i was ovulating but then last night after having sex when I went to the bathroom a tampon came out and I didn t realize I forgot one in and it s been two weeks since my period ended. Should I worry? I have no symptoms! Can I have still gotten pregnant? I really hope I didn t ruin my chances if convincing!!
Asked On : Thu, 29 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  15 Awaiting Answer