Trying to conceive, did IUI due to blocked tubes. IUI failed, got periods. Reasons for failure ?

Dear Doctor I am 34 years old & from India, mumbai. I am trying to conceive since 4 years however no luck. Since Feb 12 I have consulted gynac. Both mine & husband s initial reports were ok. Later thru laparoscopy we found one of the tubes are blocked. My eggs do get ruptured. Last month I had done IUI on 30th & 31st Oct but yesterday I got my periods. But this time while IUI My husband s sperm count was only 4 milion as compared to 70 mil he had during the initial reports. What could be the reason for failure of IUI & what should I do next treatment?
Asked On : Mon, 19 Nov 2012