Trying to conceive. Taking clomid. Had light brown discharge which turned darker later. Reason?

hI, im 28 and ttc for over one yr now. was placed on clomid by a gynecologist on the 12th October 2012(2nd day of my period). on the 27th of October i started noticing a light brown discharge it continued till the 1st of November when i met(did the deed) with my husband, after then its been light red (not bright) till the 13th November when the flow came out darker and more like a normal period but not a enough to fill a pad for 8hrs, it actually comes more when i wipe. im so worried. i dont want to go for a test to hear o -ve . my cycle is usually 32-35days. your response pls
Asked On : Sun, 18 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  15 Awaiting Answer