Trying to conceive. Prescribed Clomid, Fertomid and folic acid. Chances of conceiving?

Hi am 24years and my husband and I have been trying to conceive our first child for a year and a half now without any success. I went to the doctor a month before and he prescribed clomid for 5 days, I lost one tablet and took 4 tablets 1 a day and it didn t work, he said i should take it from day 5-9. I went back and he gave me another cycle for fertomid he says I should take it from day 3-7 and he put me on folic acid too 1 tablet a day. I am afraid it won t work second time around, what are the chances of me conceiving this time around?
Asked On : Mon, 10 Dec 2012