Trying to conceive. Hormones FSH, LH and testosterone normal. Chronic heat. Reason?

no kid . we have been trying for more than year now. my sperm count is 20M/mil morphology hs been vried in 3 different tests( April 2011, sept 2011 and dec 2011) . Hormones FSH LH and Testosterone normal (pril 2012) have been on oligocare for (3 months Jan to March 2012) currently on ZincoVit tabs for approximately 2 months now. No history of STI , no alcohol, no drugs, bmi - 27 (last 2years)i normally get a lot of heat which has been chronic ever since iwas teenage years,i find it unbearable when environmental temperatures are high now am 32 years, My wife has had ultrasound test which were normal was pur on oligocare first then clonid. we usually met once a month due to working desperate we are almost separating due to this challenge please help me if possible .
Asked On : Thu, 30 Aug 2012