Trying to conceive. Follicular studies, follicles on ovaries, no dominant follicle on left ovary. Causes?

Hi doc. i m trying to conceive and undergoing follicular studies, on 12th day, on my left and right ovary had follicles of 11x12 and endo was 6.0 , on 14th day left ovary had NO dominant follicle while on right had 2 follicles 13x14 and 16x15 endo was 9.0 . so, doc my question is what happenend with my left ovary follicle ?
Asked On : Sat, 3 Nov 2012
hi welcome to may happened that in left ovary follicle may be dissolve on its own so on your ovulation time no dominant follicle or may be u have pcod? concern your doc for further guidance.