Trying to conceive. Enlarged and blocked fallopian tube. Due to the history of hydrosalpinx?

Hi, I m 39 years old, and want to conceive. I have a enlarged left sided fallopian tube which appear to be blocked. This my be due to previous infection and hydrosalpinx or previous pyosalpinx. Clinically correlate. Their is a mild mucosal irregulaity of the right sided fallopian tube which may also be due to previous infection. There is, however, no dilatation and there is spillage from the right sided tube into the peritoneum. What should I do? I m so afraid that I will not be able to have a child.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013