Trying for pregnancy, have heavy white discharge, pressure on stomach, missed period. Cause?

Hi, I was just wondering. I get some white stuff come out and it smells kind of funny. I have been trying to get pregnant and have been having unprotected sex for the past month. I m not regular when it comes to periods but I didn t get it the past month or this whole month as in November. I feel a lot of pressure on my stomach like if I had gas, but that white stuff has really been bothering me. Help me please! Thanks!
Asked On : Fri, 30 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  9 Awaiting Answer