Trying for pregnancy. Missed period. Taken gestofit. Pregnancy?

hello . we are trying for pregnency . We monitor ovulation and & ovulation occured on 28 th jan . We are keeping contacts from before and after ovulation without a gap of more than a day . Today on 27th Jan check UPT but negatve also taken Gestofit SR-200 for 12 days from 15th day of cycle . Is there a pregenancy since no periods . LMP was 15th Jan
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013

I assume you are talking about 27th February instead of 27th January.

At this point, we cannot rule out of confirm the pregnancy. In my opinion, you must wait for a week more and repeat the UPT.

Wish you good luck.