Trying for crew job in airlines. Want to gain quick weight. Does Nutrigain product help ?

Hi my name is AAAA my age is 26 and my wght is 62 and i am trying for crew job in airline industry and my height is 182 so i want to gain 12more kgs within 2months so pls tell me what to do for gaining quick weight and i also i am going for Gym and i heard about this Nutrigain product add in papers it will gain weight within 2months like that so pls suggest me an idea but within 2months i want to gain weight atleast 70 also ok
Asked On : Thu, 20 Sep 2012