Trying for baby, taking Fertyl-M for low sperm count. Correct treatment?

Hi Its been 2 years that we got married and since 1 year we are planning for a baby.Before that we were taking precautions( condoms ) .We have also consult our doctor but cannot see any progress. We have done some test me and mine husband s both. My reports were quite ok but with just a little infection.But my husband got low sperm count and more dead sperm.He is taking Fertyl-M and Himalya Sperpem.So my concern is our we going on correct track.What all are the other things that we should keep in mind. Kindly guide us Please we really need your help. Thanks Mudita
Asked On : Tue, 9 Oct 2012