Trying for baby, semen analysis showed azoospermia. FNAC shows maturation arrest. How to become parents?

Hello sir, We have been married for 2.5 years, now when we started triying for a baby did we discover that there was a problem with me. My 1st Semen Analysis showed nil sperm count. The 2nd analysis was done at a specialized lab of a big hospital - they said Azoospermia with Infection ( WBC content was high). I then went to a Urologist, he did physical examination and advised that physically everything seems normal. Finally, he suggested a FNAC of both testes and Fertility Profile (LH, FSH , Prolactin and Testostorone).The fertility profile was normal. However, the FNAC results were not good. It shows presence of scattered sertoli cells & germ cells upto spermatids. Leydig Cells are also found. But mature sperms could not be found. The urologist says it is a case of Maturation Arrest / Hypospermatogenesis. 1) Please suggest if that is the only possible scenario? 2) What are the alternatives we have to be parents?
Asked On : Wed, 3 Oct 2012