Trying for baby, have varicocele, partner has ovarian cyst removal surgery done and has small fibroids. Is IVF the only option?

Hi, Wife is 28 has had an ovarian cyst removed at 23. Has a small fibroid currently, otherwise all normal. Slightly low (borderline Testosterone ). She also had mild cervicitis which seems to have subsided. Her Menstrual cycle is between 23-26 days, heavy bleeding (but has stabilised at 27 after starting an egg inclusive diet. She was vegetarian.) I am 32 I have a small varicocele . Had hepatitis last year and sperm count was 1.8 mill/ml with 10% motility at first SA. That improved and was 34 million/ml with 50% motility within 2 months, with normal morphology percentages.(June). However did a SA 3 days ago and it was only 13.7 mill/ml with poor motility/morphology. Volume is usually 3-6 ml. She has had two occasions of periods at 29 days with very heavy clumps.(possible chemical pregnancy) However I do not know what the problem might be. My libido/sex drive are normal but less than before. (between 20-27) I had sex/masturbation almost 5 times a week. I was wondering what my options are as we are now very keen to get on with it. Should we even think of IUI? I understand the probabilities are not superior to natural conception in any meaningful way. Can I try clomid? Should I get a T test(Secondary sex characteristics are aok) Is IVF the only option? Any chance of varicocele surgery helping? Need some help!
Asked On : Wed, 12 Dec 2012