Trouble maintaining erection. How can I prolong it?

me and my wife almost take half an hour for foreplay.. she also gets wet enough to have good intercourse..but I ejaculate first time in maximum 1 minute, and during 2nd time max. 3 minutes and in 3rd time it takes sometimes 10 minutes. my wife supports me for alll the 3 times and never feel tiredness. but i want to increase the time for my ijaculation. how can i improve that time ? how can i know my wife is satisfied ? are there any signs that shows she is satisfied ?
Asked On : Wed, 2 Jan 2013
Sexologist 's  Response
Dear vyasstrilok, with your description it appears you both are quite young its common problem of youths to ejaculate quickly, luckily you can repeat the act multiple times, but you should learn how to delay ejaculation, a sex couserllor will guide and teach how to prolong ejaculation and practice it you will stay longer and your erection will remain maintained. females are not much interested in sexual satisfaction every time they have sex , you can judge her satisfaction all of a sudden she gets exhausted and relaxed and no further moves or with intense orgasm she may fall asleep just after orgasm.