Trouble in taking deep breath. Numbness in hands and feet, fullness feeling, dizziness. Possible problem?

I have had trouble taking a deep breath. Feels like it gets stuck in my throat . (did not happen in anxious setting, not an enxious person- not an anxiety attack or panick attack which has been a common dx) Once so bad my feet and hands went numb, parents made me go to ER. Neg Chest Xray , Labs normal. Went to PCP, tried singular, albuterol.Nothing. Treied 10 day prednisone pack, nothing. Tried an antibiotic - nothing. I had a plevic ultrasound- clear. My other symptoms are a feeling of fullness, not hungry, bowel changes (however my eating has been weird since im not hungry) still cant take a deep breath, not worse with exercision and a puffy lower abdomen no matter what I eat or even when I have eaten nothing. Dizzy when standing sometimes. I am so sick of not feeling well. I am a 25 year old female RN, eats healthy, no past medical history, works out on the regular so normally i feel great. Clearly, my body is telling me something Pregnancy test negative. Any other ideas?
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012