Trouble ejaculating. Any help?

My bf cannot cum laying down. He can t seem to relax and he is so focused on it that he just can t cum. Any other position is no problem. But he just wants to relax and lay there and can t. He has used porn for years and worries that this may be the reason. Any help? I just want him to be able to relax and cum laying down. Any tips would be greatly appreciated.
Asked On : Sun, 14 Oct 2012
Jun 2013
Hi there ~

Missionary position is the best position for sexual intercourse to have a successful ejaculation. I hope you also take the expert help of a sexologist for any other problems he may have. Delayed ejaculation and erectile dysfunction can be treated by a psychiatrist. I hope you see one as soon as you can. Take care and have a lovely day!