Hello Vankat Krishna and thanks for the query
Your triglycerides level are high and needs to controlled by life style changes and medication like statins. Life style changes you can made are:
1. Avoid all type of fatty, oily and sugary food.
2. Stop alcohol.
3. Eat more baked food and take the food according to the calories you need per day.
4. Do regular exercise for about 30-45 minuted per day and reduce you weight if you are overweight
5. Eat more green vegetables.
6. Keep your blood sugar under control if diabetic.
Hope this will help you.