Trigger point therapy and Ibuprofen for Pisiformis symptoms, pain in knees, stiffness. Any ideas ?

I am a 59 year old woman, in decent health, although somewhat overweight . Two weeks ago, started with pisiformis/ sciatica symptoms, and headache behind eyes. Pisiformis symptoms diminished over 1 week with home administered trigger point therapy and prescription dose amounts of ibuprofen . Headache worsened one day, to a one sided severe headache with a watery eye. I have not had cluster headaches for over 25 years. Headache subsided with prescription doses of ibuprofen. Next day, pain began in knees. Walking was nearly impossible. Knees were too stiff to bend and unstable. After 48 hours on the same doses of ibuprofen, knee pain subsided. Today I have actually felt good, but a rash began on my knees, and is now spreading. Any ideas?
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013