Tried laparoscopic surgery for GB. Gall bladder inflamed. What is the other way of taking it out? Concerned about rupture

Hi I was just wanting a 2nd opinion..I recently went for GB surgery, they tried laporscopic but couldn t do it that way had to open me up, only to discover they couldn t take it that way either as it was to inflamed and was wedged between my stomach and liver and could possibly be fused to either :-( so they just closed me back up.. I haven t really got any answers as to what the next step is to having it out.. he said sending me to a liver specialist and possibly waiting another 4-6 mon. Should I be worried about it rupturing, will it go down enough to take out.. just kinda left in the dark here.. any info would be greatly appreciated and if you have every heard of this before.. Thanks in advance
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012