Tried bike ride first time after knee scope with a lateral release, pain with swelling seen. Should I see the doctor ?

I had a knee scope with a lateral release on 12/20, right side. Been doing PT since 1/7. Started riding stationary bike at PT this week. Day after the 1st time of riding the bike, I have so much pain in my left knee! Swelling too. Been doing RICE this week but so hard to walk on the left knee. Feels like stabbing pain. Going to PT today, should I see my ortho doc. I have any about 1/30 with him
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013