Trich, bacterial vaginosis after sexual encounter, treatment with metrazole, now have numerous black spots on underarms. HIV?

About 5 weeks ago I was intimate with a new boyfriend I had been dating for four months. We had unprotected oral sex and protected vaginal sex, although there was some point where he was inside me without a was only for about 10 seconds and he didn t come inside me. However, a few days later I got trich and bacterial vaginosis from this experience and my doctor put me on metrazole and told me not to worry about it . After using the medicine I had slight headaches, a sore throat and a facial rash which cleared up after a few days. I didn t get a fever though and no night sweats (none that I know of anyway), but then I started getting tiny black spots on my underamrs which seem to have multiplied in number since then. I ve been depressed and experiencing anxiety at the possibility that this might be symptoms of acute hiv symptoms and thus,I ve been terrified of getting an hiv test . Please doctor,what is my rish of having got hiv from him??!
Asked On : Sat, 22 Sep 2012