Tremors in hands, burning sensation, pain in legs. On cyclobenzaprine. History of menieres, IBS. Treatment?

Hi I m having trouble with my muscles for about 4 weeks. My muscles in my arms, legs, hands are effected. I have some tremour in my hands. I often have a burning sensation like I ve done too much exercise but that is not the case. I went to see my GP yesterday. He told me to take alive and cyclobenzaprine . He sent me for some blood work. It will take a week for that to come back. I take one medication on a daily basis. Cotazym ecs 8 with all my food. I have menieres and irritable bowel syndrome but it is under control. What do you think is likely causing my muscle weekness and disconfort?
Asked On : Tue, 22 May 2012